We wish to inform the visitor of the websites managed by SMART BUGS SS that the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, entitled "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (hereinafter referred to as the "Code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
SMART BUGS SS, as Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as "Owner") uses the site as well as an information medium on its services, also as a tool for collecting personal data. According to the indicated legislation, the processing of such data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the website visitor.
During the visitor's stay on the site, the Data Controller's computer system will collect a series of technical data. The Data Controller may use such data in aggregate and anonymous form for the purpose of statistical analysis on site access. Such data will not, in any case, be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be disseminated.
With regard to e-mail messages, the Data Controller will proceed, in compliance with the code, to the collection of personal data (including the e-mail address) spontaneously transmitted, taking care of their subsequent archiving for purposes consistent with the interactions expressed by the Visitor and for the time required to verify and evaluate the information provided, for the purpose of exchanging information or contacts.
The treatments carried out concern only common data. The presence of any data that can be classified as "sensitive" (pursuant to art. 4 of the Code), will result in the immediate destruction of the related message, announcement or communication possibly provided by the Visitor.
The data collected in the appropriate sections of the site may be disclosed to other subjects for the purpose of carrying out any requests. In such cases, consent will always be requested, which can be provided online by filling in a ticked box.
The Visitor is made aware of the fact that the transmission of data via the Internet cannot be considered required to perform any other service other than the correct application of the security standards imposed by the legislation in force.
Information on data processing pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the visitor with the following information:
- The data provided by the Visitor will be processed for the following purposes: management of customer / supplier personal data, administrative management, information on the services offered, legal obligations. It is the visitor's responsibility to verify the correctness of the personal data concerning him and, if necessary, to rectify, update or, in any case, modify the incorrect data and / or no longer during the processing.
- The treatment will be carried out both manually and with the aid of telematic systems. In fact, the data may be stored both in paper archives and in electronic archives, in order to allow, where necessary, the identification and selection of aggregate data, for a time not exceeding the duration and purpose of the processing.
- The provision of data is optional, however any refusal would make it impossible to continue any type of relationship, as the processing of data is essential to fulfill legal obligations.
- The Data Controller is: SMART BUGS SS with registered office in via Cave, 66 - 31020 Villorba (TV).
- Data processors have not been appointed.
- The Visitor who sends their personal data through the dedicated sections on the site and / or the e-mails of the Data Controller, may at any time exercise their rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce in its entirety for clarity. Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.